Wray Basement Renovation Features:
Size of Area Finished: 1150 sq. ft.
- Projection theater experience with full surround sound.
- Full marble tile shower with frameless glass curtain wall
- Custom vanity unit
- Porcelain Tile floors.
Convenience Bar Area:
- Custom cabinetry with natural stone countertop with under mount stainless steel sink
- Dimmable in cabinet lighting
- Custom decorative bar stand beside pool table
- Custom shelf cabinet for clean AV equipment storage
Multi Function Room:
- Spare room for gaming, guests, and kid’s hang out
- Semi finished space with drywall, taping, and priming completed, unfinished ceilings
- Adjustable wire shelves
- Ample space to play unobstructed on full size pool table.
- 9 foot ceilings throughout with bulkheads at 8 feet with accent crown moulding.
- Window drops for blinds
- Between floor insulation
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout
- Subfloor system of 5/8″ plywood, tapconned screwed into concrete over a 1/2″ dimpled plastic drainage membrane.
- Upgraded trim for doors and baseboard
- Relocated / altered typical “production builder” ductwork into exterior walls, and bulkheads.
Designed by: Reiner Ehlers – Just Basements
Photos of Wray Basement Renovation below: