Stead Basement Renovation
Size of Area Finished: 750 sq. ft.
Features of Stead Basement Renovation Included:
- Large screen TV built into media wall.
- Surround sound speakers
- Custom built bar cabinetry
- Bar sink, and bar fridges built into cabinetry.
- engineered planned / altered beam / relocated column to 18 foot span.
- clear unobstructed billiards area
- Unfinished storage spaces
- Open space for home gym, theater, bar, billiards.
- Half wall with wainscot finish, and custom columns.
- Opened up walls around stairs with wrought iron picket bannister.
- Between floor insulation
- Laminate floors throughout
- Subfloor system of 5/8″ plywood screwed into concrete through a 1/2″ dimpled plastic drainage membrane.
- Altered ducts to eliminate need for unnecessary bulkheads.
- Incorporated low ducts into design over the half wall separation.
- All exterior walls insulated from floor to ceiling (not relying on wall wrap builder insulation)
Photos of Basement Renovation Below: