Schalener Basement Renovation
Size of Area Finished: 1500 sq. ft.
Features of Schalener Basement Included:
- Theater built as a sound isolated chamber to control sound and improve home theatre experience.
- Contemporary glass and chrome vanity / sink unit
- low rise Toto toilet
- low rise Tot bidet
- Shower with glass mosaic subway style tile with frameless glass shower door.
Convenience Bar Area:
- Ikea supplied cabinets incorporated into niche space under very low ductwork
- Bar fridge concealed behind cabinet doors
- large room enclose by round walls with french doors and window to allow light passage from walkout doors
- Area used for customers interior decorating business
- Multipurpose workshop and storage area with laundry tub and hidden away wine storage room
- Ample area to accommodate children’s play area or future theatre or billiards
- Round walls with decorative round bulkhead ceiling and built in decorative niche.
- Window drops for blinds
- Between floor insulation
- Laminate floors throughout
- Upgraded trim for doors and baseboard
- Relocated typical “production builder” ductwork passing under beam in several locations where it did not need to be
- Changes stairs to basement and added banisters to match main floor
- Large office area with built in cabinets
Photos Of Schalener Basement Renovation Below: