Size of Area Finished: 1100 sq. ft.
Features of Pindar Basement Renovation Included:
- Large screen TV over top of gas fireplace
- Void above fireplace tied into return air duct for temperature control
- Full porcelain tile shower with frameless glass curtain wall
- Custom vanity unit
- Porcelain Tile heated floors
Convenience Bar Area:
- Custom cabinetry with natural stone countertop with under mount stainless steel sink
- Dimmable in cabinet lighting
- Laundry room moved to basement
- All custom cabinetry with Silestone counters
- Electrical panel behind cabinet doors
- Unfinished space with drywall
Craft Room :
- Utilize cold cellar space for craft area
- Custom built in cabinets, and desk area
Guest Room :
- Large spare room for guests
Mud Room :
- Moved laundry to basement to create designated mud room
- Custom built in cabinets for shoe and coat storage
- Installed rolling barn style door
- Window drops for blinds
- Between floor insulation
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout
- Subfloor system of 5/8″ plywood, tapconned screwed into concrete over a 1/2″ dimpled plastic drainage membrane.
- Relocated / altered typical “production builder” ductwork into exterior walls, and bulkheads.
- Removed walls from basement stairs and altered access to main area.
Photos of Pindar Basement Renovation Below: