Cecutti Basement Renovation
Size of Area Finished: 1,480 square feet
Features of Basement Renovation Included:
Preliminary Changes For Basement Renovation:
- Alter ductwork to reduce need for bulkheads
- Altered existing foyer at base of stairs
- Alter furnace venting to improve floor plan
- Large spacious common area for entertaining and movie watching
- Beautiful laminate floors and wainscoting throughout this space.
- Decorative niche feature in hallway leading from foyer into main space.
- Curved wall with barrel niche masks conceals low ductwork passing under beam.
- Three piece bathroom with acrylic shower unit
- Tiled walls and floors with decorative inlays and feature tiles.
- Gas fireplace unit incorporated into corner cabinetry for warmth and aesthetics
- Custom kitchen cabinets with glazed antique finish and granite counters and back splash tiles.
- Audio cabinet unit incorporated into cabinetry and built to conceal low ducting under beam.
- Dishwasher, microwave, full kitchen sink- perfect for entertaining.
Storage / Mechanical Room:
- Large unfinished area with lower ceiling height remained in front of house.
- Semi finished mechanical room with storage space remaining.
- Custom designed and built corner media wall incorporating fireplace as the focal point of the basement.
- Large home gym behind a wall of openable French doors
- Wall mounted flat panel t.v. under low duct area to make use of an otherwise awkward space.
- Wainscoting throughout
- Laminate flooring
- Between floor insulation
- Finished play area under staircase
- Subwoofer box built into wainscoting to conceal unsightly speaker
- Audio system throughout by Whitby Audio.
Photos of Cecutti Basement Renovation below: