Size of Area Finished: 800 sq. ft.
Nicholson Basement Renovation Features:
- Large screen TV with surround sound system
- two piece bathroom
- Porcelain tile floors.
- Custom bar cabinets and bar facade
- Under cabinet task lighting
- Natural stone bar top with stainless steel under mount sink
- Unfinished storage space
- Space for elliptical and treadmill in main area
- Opened up stair walls for banister and custom column support
- Stairs clad in matching hardwood flooring
- Window drops for blinds
- Egress window with custom window well and drainage to weepers.
- Between floor insulation
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout basement
- Subfloor system of 5/8″ plywood, tapcon screwed into concrete over a 1/2″ dimpled plastic drainage membrane.
- Relocated / altered typical “production builder” ductwork into exterior walls, and bulkheads.
- Relocated HRV unit to storage area
Photos of Nicholson Basement Renovation Below: